November 02, 2006

Quote of the Moment

B1,

Sitting here in the Math Lab signing your yearbook is slightly different
than doing the same last year...But then, many things have been
"slightly" different for me this year and you are primarily
responsible! There is no way to express all my feelings towards you in
so small a space and so short a time, but I will try to get to the
"meat" of it anyway.

I have to say "thank you" for everything. All the times we went out and
especially our "deep" conversations are greatly appreciated. I still
feel you have helped me grow up and know myself better, and no matter
what you say, *not* "just anyone" could have helped me in the way you
did! It is your special combination of humor, perserverance and caring
which make you so easy to be around. I am *very* glad we found each
other when we did - My senior year has been fantastic because of you!
Thank you ever so much for caring...It means a lot to me, as do you.

As it looks now, I'll still be here in Lakewood next fall, but that's no
reason for us to lose what we have. I will always be around, so please
remember that when you need someone to talk to, OK? Again, thank you
for everything, and may all your years be as good for you as you have
made this one for me.

Love always,
Anne

-- Anne in my senior high school yearbook, moved from in front of my
bookcase to the 2nd bedroom today