November 01, 2006

Side Note to Mikkel

Sir,

I understand things are heating up -- unfortunately I won't have
"leisurely" access to a true computer for several days ... on my hiptop
I'm stuck, essentially, to posting small blurbs here -- it's impossible
for me to reply elsewhere (text verification doesn't work) ... when I'm
up and running, I'll post back against your site, not here.

My apologies for not being more timely, let's just say that the world
outside rat killing is not, going "well."

Regards,
b1

Post Script: I've read your blog and know you've demured the offer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

Believe me, we're working on it - in fact your offer has created quite a stirr over here. Some of my friends believe it could be the start of a grand outsourcing of American democracy.

My brother says Angelides is better than Arnold, but I haven't heard his arguments for it yet. We'll be in our secret underground facility all day mulling it over.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 2:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< RETURN TO B1-66ER'S ENTIRE WORLD