February 15, 2006

Strange Web Searches ...

... that have resulted in hitting this Web site.

I've missed listing some good ones in the past, but I wanted to start keeping these for posterity. In all cases, the entire text (in order) on any given line has resulted in not only a search engine hit, but people actually clicking through to get here. How truly disappointed they must be.

world sexy (4/3/06)
evaporated car (3/31/06)
papa's gotta brand new bag - what does it mean? (2/15/06)
punch drunk fall green stripe slip on vegan shoes (2/14/06)
boob vagen is


This list will end up being special enough that I'll keep re-dating it and bringing it back to the top as I get more weirdness.

{As an aside, by far my most popular posting is the world's best macaroni and cheese recipe. Several people, including my brother (the world's best mechanical engineer) find my site by doing a Web search for hookie bobbing.}

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry Kollar said...

Color me ignorant, but... how do you get a log of web searches that arrive at your site?

Will hit the choka site soon... things are a little pear-shaped for blogging at the moment.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger b1-66er said...

i use sitemeter (www.sitemeter.com) ... it's free and easy to use ... just step through their commands ... then you'll see *how* people hit your site ... there may be other ways to know ... you could ask the birdhead and i'm sure he could tell you.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< RETURN TO B1-66ER'S ENTIRE WORLD