June 04, 2018

Headline of the moment (+ headline note!)

An FBI agent did a back-flip in a club, dropped his gun and accidentally shot someone police say

-- Washington Post

Okay.  The Washington Post have some headline super genius working for them.  I mean someone at the "headless body found in topless bar," level.  Nearly every day I see something in my news feed that is well beyond worthy of inclusion here.

BUT*, the WP writing is wanting --sometimes bordering on the hack-ish. I refuse to pay for it.  Which means I can't go over and copy/paste a headline and instead go read what the article's about on the NYT (which I pay for) the BBC**, or more rarely, Al Jazeera.

*that's my "big but."

**Showing, yet another, way that England trumps the US.

1 Comments:

Blogger amborg said...

This happened in Denver. The who got shot gets free drinks for life at the bar where it occurred.

Monday, June 04, 2018 7:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< RETURN TO B1-66ER'S ENTIRE WORLD