December 01, 2009

quote of the moment

i contribute to peace when i strive to express the best of myself in my
contacts with others.

i contribute to peace when i use my intelligence and my abilities to
serve the good.

i contribute to peace when i feel compassion toward all those who
suffer.

i contribute to peace when i look upon all as my brothers and sisters
regardless of race, culture, or religion.

i contribute to peace when i rejoice over the happiness of others and
pray for their well-being.

i contribute to peace when i listen with tolerance to opinions that
differ from mine or even oppose them.

i contribute to peace when i respect nature and preserve it for
generations to come.

i contribute to peace when i do not seek to impose my conception of god
upon others.

i contribute to peace when i make peace the foundation of my ideals and
philosophy.

-- rosicrucian order sign