March 02, 2007

b1 NOT Playing in the APC

Sir,

Big news first, then I'll fill in the other gaps ... I've been at the Internet cafe for 90 minutes answering personal mail (including a fan letter from my book) and am only just now getting to where I can move this little ball ahead.

I'm not playing in the main event of the APC. There's a long-winded answer, but the short version is that I went to bed at 22:00 last night, woke up at 03:00 and have only slept 20 minutes since.

Yes, it means I miss getting a chance at a title (maybe my only really good chance) and yes, it's the main reason I'm here, but it means that I'll be able to play in two tournaments with a combined entry of US$1500 and still have $3500 left over.

3500, in case you haven't figured it out, my furry little friend, will get you a l-o-n-g way in In.

I'm gonna keep posting 'til I can't tolerate it any more, you'll get stuff in chunks.

As for your "I posted tons of responses, where are they?" memo ... You need to read the fricken dialog you're getting, it says "Your response has to be approved by the moderator." That means something akin to: your response has to be approved by the moderator. That's me, you pinhead. And if you don't like it, guess what? YOU are the one who works at Google -- go down the fricken hall and tell your pals to change it.

X,
m.

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

As a successful poker author once wrote: "Before you even cozy up to a card table, you should ask yourself a critical question: Why am I here?"

It is good to see you are following your own advice, and that the answer to the question may change depending on the circumstances.

Good luck over there!

Friday, March 02, 2007 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Scott Knaster said...

Ha! Ha!

-S.

Friday, March 02, 2007 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< RETURN TO B1-66ER'S ENTIRE WORLD