haiku of the moment
a randomness ally lost
enthalpy scores one
a return to greatness
-- "subutai" on newspaper discussion forum
- cooperate, do what the robber says.
- don't resist or use weapons.
- don't talk except to answer the robber's questions.
- don't stare directly at the robber.
- keep your hands in sight at all times.
- don't make sudden moves.
- tell the robber if someone is coming out of the back room or vault.
- don't chase or follow the robber out of the store.
- lock the front door after the robbery.
- call the police and the 7-11 hotline.
-- sign on a cash register, not normally visible to the public; santa
-- brian b., probably parrotting a quote he heard somewhere else;
-- the washington post
larry king: "well, it looked very expensive..."